Discover Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT), a gentle, non-invasive technique which enhances overall health by stimulating the lymphatic system, thereby encouraging and supporting the body¹s natural ability to heal itself. The detoxifying and regenerative benefits of LDT combined with it¹s effectiveness in reducing both swelling and inflammation make it the perfect treatment for many cosmetic and esthetic applications, including:
- Sagging Skin
Also, many plastic surgeons now recommend lymph drainage treatments before and after cosmetic surgery as part of their patients recovery plans.
- Prepares the tissue for surgery by draining fluid from the cells.
- Detoxifies tissue.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Promotes relaxation
- Alleviates post-surgical edema.
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
Detoxifies by stimulating the lymphatic system's filtering process which helps reverse the build-up of toxins due to the effects of medication and lack of physical activity.
- Stimulates the immune system which can help prevent post-surgical infection.
- Improves skin regeneration and wound healing.
- Reduces the formation and severity of scars.
For optimal results 1-2 sessions are recommended before surgery and 2 or more after surgery, with the approval of your physician and as long as there are no contraindications present.